The Student Registry ensures good functioning of the daily university routines and provide students and staff with general information and services. The principal tasks of the Student Registry are, among others, administration of teaching, service to students and telephone answering services, student registration, examination administration, distance teaching and the development of the information systems of the University. The key values of the staff are service orientation, responsibility, cooperation, positive attitude, and ambition. Further information on the Student Registry.
- Stefán Jóhannsson, Director, email@example.com, tel. +354 460 8083
- Daníel Freyr Jónsson, Administrator of Examinations and Project Manager of Distance Learning
- Ólöf Árnadóttir, Office Clerk
- Rósa Margrét Húnadóttir, Office Clerk
- Sigrún Harðardóttir, Office Supervisor